Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 17 - Conway, South Carolina


Ok, I'm doing something different for Day 17: I am giving everyone here a chance to talk about the day. We are at Colleen and Danny's place, with Marilyn and Susan and Susan's husband Gary. And here are some comments:

Colleen: Look at the picture, do I really need to say more?


Gary: Wine, wine, more wine!!


Danny: Oh my God! Miles of pleasure.


Sandy: I loved the beach, I picked up sea shells and got my feet wet! And I got to snuggle with Colleen - see the picture!


Joe: I like these tourist destinations, plenty to do, plenty to see. Even better when shared with good friends.


Susan: Chicken Cacciatore, She-crab soup, Hummingbird Cake, Bruschetta, Tzatziki Dip. (That was all in one day!)


Marilyn: Riding in the back of the car like a kid again, running on the sea shore with my good friends, great food with great people: it doesn't get any better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment